Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt
Date and Time
01/09/2014 - 05/09/2014
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Download event iCal
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE AND BECOME A LEAN SIX SIGMA PRACTITIONER!
Our renowned learning programmes are designed to equip delegates with intelligence in continuous improvement thinking. With comprehensive coverage of the tools and techniques PLUS our unique suite of supporting information will accelerate your ability in applying the knowledge in your working environment.
All training courses include; pre-course reading material, the Dembridge student folder, refreshments. Please arrive at the venue for 08:30. Although the course is planned to finish at 4.30pm each day, this is subject to change. Course content includes (but is not limited to):
- DMAIC methodology: extensive coverage of each phase of the six sigma methodology
- Lean principles and application
- Leadership and ‘soft skills’ that provide a key focus on engagement, managing resistance, emotional cycles of change and high performing teams
- Comprehensive training on process variation – from data collection through to improve and control – with strong emphasis on control charting and analysis
- Full explanation of Lean tools and techniques: VSM; process mapping; 5S; Levelled scheduling and much more
- Theory of Constraints – how to identify and manage bottlenecks
- And… much, much more!
INCLUDED IN YOUR DELEGATE PACK:
- A copy of all the training material
A comprehensive suite of supporting information including:
- 5S exercise
- Sigma conversion table (abridged)
- Lean assessment tool for use post training
- How to calculate standard deviation
- Brainstorming techniques
- The flows through DMAIC – detailing the steps within each phase of the methodology
- Reference information including: Coloured thinking; RACI; FMEA
With the training being highly inter-active, delegates will gain a greater understanding through a number of practical exercises and group activity. The end of training ‘open book’ assessment is specifically designed to check delegates understanding, providing them with confidence in applying the tools and techniques back in the work place.
All of our training is conducted by experienced Lean Six Sigma practitioners who will guide through your learning from which, on successful completion of the assessment and/or project you will be fully certified.
Sorry, bookings are closed for this event.
**Subject to VAT