Date and Time
29/08/2017 - 01/09/2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Download event iCal
The Lean Practitioner course expands on the learning of the foundation course. Delegates gain in-depth knowledge of the tools and behaviours required to facilitate positive, sustainable change. In addition to the subjects covered in the foundation course, delegates will fully understand:
- The application and delivery of Lean thinking
- How to consistently apply the 5 principles of Lean
- Understanding and capability of producing detailed Value Stream Maps/process maps
- How to sustain 5S workplace organisation
- How to become a competent “Lean Manager”
- The measures and analysis of Overall Process Effectiveness
- The broad range of Lean metrics and how to measure each
Each delegate will receive a workbook containing all material used during the training plus a comprehensive suite of supporting information.
Sorry, bookings are closed for this event.
**Subject to VAT