Date and Time
15/10/2018 - 16/10/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Download event iCal
The Lean Foundation course introduces delegates to the approached and tools used in order to effect efficiency across the organisation or within functional arenas. This course is designed for first line management and includes:
- The purpose and objectives of Lean thinking
- Awareness of the 5 principles of Lean
- Understanding and capability of producing a Value Stream Map/process map
- 5S workplace organisation
- Heijunka – knowledge of what smoothing production entails
- Voice of the Customer – gathering and understanding true customer needs
- Lean metrics
Each delegate will receive a workbook containing all material used during the training plus a comprehensive suite of supporting information.
Sorry, bookings are closed for this event.
**Subject to VAT