Introduction to Lean
Date and Time
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Download event iCal
Welcome to the “Introduction to Lean” workshop
This one day course introduces delegates to the concept and principles of Lean and features the following:
- Understanding the 5 key principles of Lean
- How to identify waste in your processes and the subsequent elimination
- Creation of Value Stream Maps
- How to reduce cycle time, lead times and end-to-end process times
- Understand how to practically apply the tools and techniques that enable cost reductions and improve profitability
- “Learning to See”: pre-reading material that provides the delegate with an insight into the value of Lean methodology
- Comprehensive workbook covering all material used within the workshop
- And much more..
Learn how to generate value add by reducing non value adding processes. All delegates receive a comprehensive workbook to guide them through the course and includes a Lean Service Assessment tool to help the delegates take the first step in determining how Lean (or not) their organisation is.
Our highly experienced consultants are respected throughout the industry and will provide a focused training session.
We very much look forward to meeting with you and sharing our knowledge.
Sorry, bookings are closed for this event.
**Subject to VAT